A new concept in security
The C7 cylinder is suitable for private homes, residences, stores, offices, schools, universities, hospitals, industries, etc., wherever the control of keys and security are important.
QUALITIES: EXTREME PROTECTION SYSTEM
- ANTI-IMPRESSIONING: by a special configuration in the internal parts, we prevent any direct attack to the cylinder.
- TRIPLE BLOCKING: patented triple blocking system. Three simultaneous mechanical solutions of blocking against any attempt of non vandalism opening (picking, bumping, printing).
- ANTI-EXTRACTION: the special design of the reinforcing bar, as well as the protections in the form of claws, make the extraction of the door cylinder practically impossible.
- ANTI BUMP: thanks to internal elements of new and diverse geometry, they increase the resistance to the system of opening by striking.
- ANTI-SNAP (BREAKAGE): the external geometry of the cylinder with the lower part shorter than the upper part, its rounded finish and a robust stainless steel bar, reinforce the assembly avoiding breakage by torsion or bending of the cylinder.
- ANTI-DRILL: additional element in carbonitride steel protects both perimeter and front of the cylinder.
- ANTI-PICK: by the new conformation of the pins and rams, this practice is prevented.
- DOUBLE-CLUTCH: this function, also called panic function allows us to open from the outside with the key placed inside.
- KEY-XXL: the C7 cylinder is supplied with 5 long neck, reversible, multi-point keys.
- Top technology in a key: mixed system of pins and fittings.
- Euro-profile cylinder.
- Modular system.
- Great variety of sizes, from 30 mm.
- 17 moving locking elements.
- 4 fittings readers.
- Triple locking system with Lince patent.
- Anti-drill protection: 4 bars in the body and 3 in the rotor x 2, in hardened steel.
- Pitons, rivets and springs, in stainless steel.
- Over 50 million combinations.
- Finishes: Brushed brass and matte nickel.
- 5 alpaca keys with 8 caps to customize with your favorite color.
- Ownership security card with which you can request future keys.
EN 1303:2016 CERTIFIED
- Security key, grade 6 (maximum).
- Attack resistance, grade 2 (maximum).
- Durability, grade 6 (maximum).
- Corrosion resistance, grade C (maximum).